Sunday 3 February 2013

Crochet Christmas Presents - Bed Runner

This is my final crochet reveal.  My Mum asked my to make a cream "runner" to go over the end of her bed. She already has a throw that is folded & put over the end of the bed but she wanted a crocheted runner to go on top of that.

I looked through all of my Art of Crochet patterns & came across this one, which was actually for a table runner & was done in multi-coloured stripes.  I really liked the pattern though & it was another opportunity to do some different stitches so I decided to give it a go.

This was my favourite present to make as it was varied & seemed to come together really quickly.  My Mum loved it, which I'm really pleased about.






I'm sorry that the photos aren't great - this was a bit difficult to photograph & was too big to fit in one shot.

Now that I'm caught up on my crochet projects of 2012 I have lots to catch up on on the domestic front.

I'll be back!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment